Pages

Sunday, May 3, 2009

The Maxi Dress


I am 5'2 1/2" and unfortunately (or fortunately?)love the maxi-dress. I am forever trying to convince my tall friends to invest in one as I think a tall person REALLY looks good in this and can carry it off much better than someone like me. I do have a few already but I have to wear them with a heel because they are sooo long on me. Maybe it's just me but I think they can make you look taller since it is one continuous piece of fabric from head to toe and with a heel it is elongating (maybe that is just what I tell myself so that I can "get away" with wearing it though).

With that said, I found a new website called SHOPROBERTSON.com which shows celebrity fashion and then you can actually buy the goods right there on the same site. The price ranges dramatically from over 100s of dollars to around $20 for some things so you have to dig...it's like Nordstroms Rack only online. They do have a Robertsons Rack section where you can get 30-70% off!!! My favorite part of the site is the CELEBRITY STYLE section. Note all the MAXI DRESSES the celebs (Jessica Alba) and non-celebs (ie Lauren Conrad) are wearing. ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jules,

I saw your blog about being a mom and keeping other moms classy, and I wanted to pass this to you as a possible idea, as we approach end of the school year gift time for teachers, coaches and activity leaders.

I work with FrumUs.com, a free group gifting site designed to simplify the process of organizing a group gift, allowing moms and dads who are on a tight budget to still give. FrumUs.com is an online solution featuring gift envelopes to collect money, vote, gather comments and shop.

FrumUs, Inc. was founded after Karen O'Neil's son's baseball season ended in 2006 without anyone taking up a collection for a coach's gift. Since passing the envelope was no longer an option, she turned to her computer and was surprised to find no turn-key solution for collecting money and purchasing a group gift online. O'Neil put her 20-plus years of marketing experience to work along with experts in gift giving, ecommerce and marketing to create a website that effectively streamlines what was once a multi-step manual process.

If you have questions please call me at 561-998-1995 or email jsmith@tilsonpr.com.

Thanks,

Jessica



Jessica Smith
Account Executive
Tilson Communications
Jsmith@tilsonpr.com
(561)998-1995 ext.12

Follow TilsonPR on Twitter: http://twitter.com/TilsonPR

Related Posts with Thumbnails