Pages

Friday, June 26, 2009

no-show panties and more....

I have purchased a dress for my reunion!!! Woohooo! It is sort of a slip dress which will show even the slightest panty-line so I have been doing a trial run of several different types of no-show panties. I have finally found one that I really love and really does live up to the no-show test! It is the new BODY BARE thong from Victorias Secret! I am also going to try their hiphugger in the same fabric to see if it passes the test as well.

Found a new site that I really like called SmartBargains.com Up to 70% off what you would pay in the dept. stores. Plus tons of name-brand items (not only clothing but bedding, home and kitchen, and jewelry too!) at bargain prices. I purchased this "Free People" wrap dress and "saved" $108!!!!

Happy Shoppin'!!!!!

2 comments:

TcH said...

congrats on your purchase! I can't wait to see you in the long awaited reunion dress!!!!!

Alicia said...

hey girl! found you on sits and thought i'd say hi! i love wednesday's post....two on my favorite things...H&M and Jimmy Choo....sigh, is it fall yet?!

Related Posts with Thumbnails