Pages

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

accessorize!


The right accessories, namely jewelry can really make an outfit. I used to wear a lot of bracelets but then I had the boys and they got in the way or I would lose them. Now that they are older I have begun to wear more necklaces. And cocktail rings. The cool thing about jewelry is that it does not have to cost a fortune to look classy and pull an outfit together. I have gotten numerous compliments on pieces that are from Target. Places like Target, NY and Co, and Banana Republic (sale) are great places to find long and layered necklaces and other jewelry for less.

Speaking of classic....I really love the necklace I bought from a booth at "Shecky's Night out". It is a simple silver chain with my initial on it. I like it because it's preppy, casual and simple.


Some of my favorite jewelry comes from (i know I have mentioned it in previous posts)

www.sundancecatalog.com.....it is artistic and affordable!
Check out these jewelry gifts under $50!!

Stop by and make a wishlist and send it to your husband! ;)

3 comments:

Sarah Chang said...

Love the necklace with the initial! This is also a great idea for a blog. Visiting after seeing you on SITS! Looking forward to reading more.
Sarah

www.thestrollerballet.com

Sarah at The Stroller Ballet said...

Just popping by (again!) to tell you I really enjoy your blog and would like to present you with a “One Lovely Blog” award. I checked out your blog and don’t think you have received it yet.

Visit me at www.thestrollerballet.com to pick up your award! Hope you are having a great Friday!

Sarah

Anonymous said...

Hi Jules,

I’m promoting the upcoming Sugarloaf Crafts Festival in Chantilly and thought that as someone with an eye for style, you and the readers of Keepin' Moms Classy would be interested.

The show takes place December 11-13 at the Dulles Expo Center where there will be more than 250 acclaimed artists from around the country exhibiting and selling their original handmade works, including jewelry, accessories, fiber and fashion, and mixed media. The show will also feature live demonstrations, gourmet foods, and family entertainment

The official site for the show is http://sugarloafcrafts.com/festivals/chantilly/december/ or you can check out the Facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/SugarloafCrafts. Images of art on display at the show can be found here: http://sugarloafcrafts.com/pr/december_chantilly_photo.html

If you like, I can send along the press release with more information as well as some tickets if you like to attend the show and maybe give some away to your readers.

Best,

Dan
dan@himmelrich.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails