Pages

Monday, April 12, 2010

Product Review Monday.....MAKEUP!

Welcome to Monday #2 product review.....I know you are all waiting on bated breath to know what I will be reviewing today. haha
Okay....LOVE this makeup kit by Pixi.  It is their Natural Mineral Makeup Kit in Santa Barbara.
I ordered it online originally and absolutely love all the colors.  The eyeshadows are just right for a daytime look and a semi smoky eye can be acheived by using the darkest color around the rim of the eye.  The cheek colors are great. One is a peachy powder the other more of a beachy, peachy stain that you put on with your fingers.  Both great colors.  Finally, the lip glosses are equally wonderful.  The pinker of the two looks awful in the box but once on gives your lips a natural flush and shimmer. I combine the two for a perfect peachy sheen.  This all comes in a really cute cube and is so great for travel!!  They do sell Pixi at Target but I have not seen this particular kit at my Target so you may have to order it.  Great price online for $17. Basically have nothing bad to say about this!  I will be trying other Pixi makeup in the future for sure.

3 comments:

amstervrouwtje said...

Great!
kisses

amstervrouwtje said...

Thanks so much!
kisses

Unknown said...

Thank you fo stoppping by my blog! Hope you have a great weekend!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails