Pages

Friday, March 9, 2012

It's that time of year again...

spring!  Love the change of seasons....it is exciting to see what my yard is sprouting up (daffodils and some other pretty purple and white and pink buds that I have no clue what they are but pretty!) .  With the spring color blooming I find that my wardrobe is springing forth with color as well! 
Brights are "in" this year and I seem to gravitate towards pinks...I have been wanting a gingham shirt for quite awhile but just could not see forking out the $60-80 required for the JCrew ones.  SO, in my latest trip to the mall I popped into H&M and found a REALLY cute one for only$20.....it is very similar to the one in the set below but with a cute striped lining so that when you roll the sleeves you have the contrast in print. So cute!

Here's a set I made on Polyvore with some flower inspired accessories that I love...
Spring has Sprung


3 comments:

Megan + Jasmine said...

Hey I love your mom fashion blog! If you want to you can look at me and jasmines fashion blog :) > http://styledandwired.blogspot.com/

Kassandra Villarreal said...

As a mother myself i hardly have time to go shopping and find some cute spring outfits. Reading this blog gave me some ideas next time i take a trip to the mall. I just love all the spring colors and the cute little pink dresses. So again thank you for the encourgment and the help to finding something cute for spring .

jules1219 said...

Thanks Kassandra - glad I could be of encouragement! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails