Pages

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Is it springtime or what?


It must be spring because I am tempted to buy shoes in bright colors...

I don't know what it is but I am really digging these orange shoes. Maybe orange is the new red?


I found some at http://www.acaciacatalog.com/ (on left) that are so soo cute but I can't justify spending $100 on shoes. [By the way, I love the Acacia catalog. I have never ordered a thing from there because it is so expensive but they really have a lot of really cool stuff. Yoga apparel and cool shoes...]


Anyway, low and behold, http://www.landsend.com/ (picture on right) has ones very similar for less than HALF as much!!!


Woohooo!
{Oh, and I can hear my friends saying..."But what will you wear them with???" -- short answer...anything neutral (ie. brown, khaki, denim, white)...and no, the shirt does not have to have orange in it.}


2 comments:

Counselormama said...

Cool stuff! I am going to check back here. Oh, I tried to see your journal but couldnt for some reason! If you want, check out my Freak magnet Friday stories!

Molly Anne said...

Okay I love those. When did people start FINALLY figuring out that we need cute shoes with durable soles? Weeeee!

Related Posts with Thumbnails