Pages

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Most important rule...


I'm currently reading a book by Jennifer Weiner entitled, "Certain Girls". (Great book, by the way! I have read all of her novels.) In the book the heavy and rather dowdy main character, Cannie Shapiro has a very stylish younger sister named Elle who is giving her niece some fashion advice as they shop for a gown for her bat mitzvah. She says, "The most important rule of fashion is 'Know yourself.'" "Are you pear-shaped? An hourglass? Are you short-waisted? Do you have broad shoulders? Good legs? Narrow feet? You have to embrace the thing that makes you you, and make the most of it."

I couldn't have said it better myself!

So, as much advice as I can give about where to shop and what brands I like to wear, these are all most relevant to women who are 5'2"-ish with a smallish chest and a large booty. Maybe I should re-name my blog to "What to wear if you are petite with small tits and a big ass"?

Hmmmm...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails