Pages

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Ohm


My current favorite exercise is yoga. I have been DVRing the "Namaste Yoga" classes on FIT tv http://www.fittv.discovery.com/ now for several weeks and love that it is a quick yet challenging workout that I can do at home.
Even though no one sees me doing the classes (except maybe the cat and occasionally the boys and my husband) I still dress appropriately. It's just what I do. Yoga pants and tops can be expensive and I am currently lusting after all things yoga from http://www.titlenine.com/ .....but can't afford it (even on sale their tanks are running around $36). One of my good old favorite stores Old Navy, http://www.oldnavy.com/ has a great line of yoga/exercise apparel out now. At my local store the entire center section has a display of new "activewear". I recently purchased a new top (shown above) which I am loving. Great fit, built in bra (but I wear a job bra under it as well) and it's long enough so that it does not ride up to show my tummy when I raise my arms. They are on sale now for $12.50!!!! (By the way, on the website the tops can be found under "walking" apparel and not yoga.)
Namaste. And happy shopping!

3 comments:

TcH said...

I have that same top in black, and you are right it ROCKS. So comfy and very "forgiving" if you know what I mean. LOL
I also have one of their new jog bras and it is very comfy as well. I think Old Navy has done pretty well in the yoga/workout wear department for how cheap their prices are.
they aren't high tech or anything NIKE/Adidas etc.. but for the price it's pretty good.

Anonymous said...

Hello! :)

Anonymous said...

I've done the Yoga you're DVR-ing. Even had my Indians do it with me. They crack up in the middle of downward dog - and it is pointless for any of us to even attempt the rest of the show. I do like it though...

Over from SITS and glad to have come across you today!

Related Posts with Thumbnails