Pages

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Where I get the goods....


Banana Republic (if you’re under 5’3” shop their petites store ) – They have great clothes for dressing up and for going out and great end of season sales. Great accessories. Great jeans! A little bit pricier here but I would purchase classic pieces (ie little black dress, great fitting pair of jeans) that will last many years from here. I own the top shown above and love it with jeans.

Eddie Bauer They have GREAT jeans now, cut for women of all shapes and sizes and they are affordable and fashionable! There is a store at Tysons or you can shop online.


Target They have Isaac Mizrahi and even their store brand, Merona has great, fashionable and affordable pieces. Also check out their accessories and shoes….everything!!!


H&M This store is inexpensive and great for finding accessories and trendy pieces that you don’t want to spend a lot of money on. I found a great chocolate-brown bathing suit cover-up there for $10 and a long necklace there for $4!!!


Ann Taylor I only buy on sale here and only at the end of season or during a REALLY good sale. My leopard print, kitten heel, slingback shoes are from here (yes, that’s a description of one pair of shoes!) and I got them on a really huge sale. Also they have GREAT camisoles for layering under sweaters, jackets or blouses.


Victorias Secret Okay, I almost did not add this one because it really is one of my best kept secrets. I buy a LOT of my clothing (not just lingerie) but clothing and shoes from VS online. They even have lengths (short, reg and long) in a lot of their pants. My favorite pair of black dress pants is from there. They also have these great blouses that have a panty attached so that they stay tucked in! Their bra-top dresses and summer T’s are the absolute best! Their sweaters are awesome too….Oh my, I am getting giddy just thinking about it!


DSW Almost all of my shoes are from here. I have a lot of shoes. I love shoes. Nuff said.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails