Pages

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Jeans, jeans, jeans!!


One can never have too many pairs - at least that is what I think...and it seems I am always on a mission to find the perfect fitting pair. This months "PEOPLE" STYLE WATCH magazine has a whole section called "The Ultimate Jean Guide". One of the recommended pairs for my body type (petite and curvy) is Red Engine. So I went online to the Red Engine site and in turn it led me to the TrueJeans site in order to purchase that brand online. This site is coooool! I had no idea what size I wore in the fancy expensive jeans that run like in the 20's and 30's size range so they have this neat system that will recommend your size. You fill out a short questionnaire about your body type and then it comes up with all the jeans that are made to fit your body type! GENIUS!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails