Pages

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Excitement!

I am pleased to announce I have received my first ever blog award from The Professional Family Manager!!! Thanks so much for recognizing me!


About the Award: "These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbon of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award."

So here's my eight!
* Trifecta
* Laura Marne
* Thrifty Decor Chick
* Moneywise Moms
* Really, Christina?
* Modern Mamas Fabulous Favorites
* Spellbound Seamstress
* Bit 'O Shine

2 comments:

Lesley said...

super Huge Congratulations on your first award....stopping by with some SITS love....

Laura said...

Thanks for the award. You are too kind.

Related Posts with Thumbnails