Pages

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

The "gladiator" sandal...

I swore that I would not buy some of these....I didn't think I liked them. But the more I see of them, the more they are growing on me. I think in a metallic finish or neutral they can be very practical and trendy at the same time.
So, now I need to figure out WHICH ones of the plethora out there, to actually purchase.
Piperlime has some really cute ones, under $60.

I am eyeing these...


Or these...


The cool thing to remember about Piperlime is - FREE SHIPPING and FREE RETURNS.
Plus they are affiliated with GAP, Old Navy, Banana Republic and now ATHLETA! I like that I can put stuff in my "shopping bag" without purchasing it and it saves it so that I can come back at another time and either delete or buy it then. Putting all of these stores under the same "shopping bag" is marketing genius. So convenient...too convenient.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails