Pages

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Great deals and steals!

Seems everyone is having sales right now and not just on winter items...whether it's because of the economy or not, you can take advantage of the low prices that a lot of the stores are having right now. If you hadn't noticed, I do a lot of my shopping online. And Boden is one of those stores that I love to order from. Their clothes are really fun and whimsical feeling. (The leopard print flats with the bow in a past blog post are my Boden favorite!)
BODEN is having a 50%off sale...
Love this trench. Still a bit pricey for me at $99 but isn't it CUTE?? (and a wardrobe staple for the spring!)


I love Target and cannot get out of there without spend under $100 (much to my husbands chagrin). I found a great T-shirt that reminds me of same favorite T's that I found at Banana Republic a while back. Only these were only $9.99 each!!! The picture does not do it justice but here it is in turquoise - I have it in coral and brown.


JCrew is another one that I think is pricey but when they have a sale I am all over it! Right now they are having a "Spring Sale" Pages and pages of cute cute cute stuff!
This dress is calling my name....

And their flip-flops are only $10 now!


Still searching for the perfect dress/look for my 20th Reunion!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails