Pages

Friday, May 8, 2009

Happy Mom's Day!


Sunday is Mother's Day and I have to help direct the children's choir at my church in a production. It is a musical and the kids (and apparently adults involved) are supposed to wear the T-shirt with the logo of the production and jeans. Dude, it's mother's day.... I am so not a logo-emblazoned T-shirt-and-jeans girl for church/mother's day or really any occasion.....unless is cute and fitted and pink maybe...but it is not cute, fitted or pink. I am thinking I may just wear some "church" clothes and put the t-shirt on for the duration of the program and whip it off immediately afterwards. Seriously.

Happy Mother's Day!

1 comment:

TcH said...

Um yea, that's not OK!!! LOL
I like your plan, that is a good one. Go with that
I always look forward to getting dressed up and having some pics taken with my little gal.

Related Posts with Thumbnails