Pages

Monday, May 11, 2009

My boys rock!


Look at the cool necklace I received from my boys for mother's day!
Not only am I bragging on my wonderful husband....but I continue to be impressed with Sundance Catalog and their wonderful, unique and affordable pieces of jewelry. For the past several years now all of my gifts from my husband have come from here...and I am not complaining on bit. A cool feature of their website is the WISH LIST...I have had one saved on there indefinitely.
So if you need to give the man in your life some suggestions on gifts this is the way to go! ;)

2 comments:

TcH said...

pretty!!! and that will go with so many things!
thumbs up boys!

Ashley said...

What a beautiful necklace! Happy Mother's Day to you!!!

Stopping by from SITS!

Related Posts with Thumbnails