Pages

Saturday, February 27, 2010

been too long!

I'm back....
nothing to report really, other than I have been working part time and not keeping up with my blog. Oops!
Time to clean out the closets again and get ready for Spring weather (I hope very soon). I have been yearning to wear something other than boots and sweaters now that it is almost March. I am going to Florida for Spring Break, so surely I will be able to break out the flip flops at the end of March for that trip!

Some new spring clothing.... really cute at Eddie Bauer:Love this skirt... pair with a white tank and jean jacket

Got this sweater in navy. Great for now layered over a long sleeved shirt and in spring can pair with cropped white pants for a nautical look!


Also I recently found a pair of Skinny Jeans that actually fit my body.
Lands End has a great dark wash skinny jean. It has some stretch and a curvy fit! Plus they come in Petite or regular lengths. Now on Sale for $59!


Woohooo!

Hopefully there won't be such a long lull between posts this time....as always, happy shopping!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails