Pages

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Go Neutral

Now that Easter has passed we can break out our whites!
Actually nudes and beiges are really "in" right now.
Check out Reese Witherspoons' lovely cream dress and bag...

Although I am always saying "add some color", spring and summer are a great time of year to go all one color - nude, neutral or beige.   Even your jewelry can be of the same beigy tones.  I have no idea what shoes Reese is wearing with her outfit but wouldn't these be cute?
Or these?
Paired with this great shell necklace?!

2 comments:

The Redhead Riter said...

Wow, you entire blog is filled with something that I'm so lacking in -- being fashionable. Right now I hate my body, hate my clothes, and I still hate shopping. Isn't that a terrible combination?

jules1219 said...

I cannot imagine....hope my site can be of help to you. Get you out of your clothing funk!

Related Posts with Thumbnails