Pages

Monday, April 5, 2010

Product Review Monday

I am starting a new series on my blog....Monday's I will do a "Product Review" of a beauty product or cosmetic that I have tried and either love or hate.
Today's product is HAIRSPRAY.  I have med-long highlighted hair that tends to frizz in the humidity in summer or in Florida (just got back from vacay there).  I use straightening products on my hair and blow it dry straight.  If I let it dry naturally it is wavy/curly on the ends and frizzy, even with product.  Anyway, I have found a finishing hairspray that really holds the straight blow-out that I work so hard on!  FINALLY!
It is Elnett Satin Hairspray.  It is a bit pricey but soooo worth it.    It does not feel heavy or stiff but keeps the frizzies at bay. I bought the travel size on my Spring Break trip to Florida and it was the perfect size to put in my travel bag through security. Thanks Karen (my wonderful mother-in-law) for this great find!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails