Pages

Monday, April 26, 2010

Monday....Product Review - Spray Tan!!


Even though I live in northern Virginia now, I am a Florida girl (born and raised!) and this time of year I love to wear dresses and sandals but I don't love to have pasty skin.  So without the harmful rays I use a do-it-yourself spray tan.  I have tried many tanning lotions and sprays and by far the best I have found so far, results and price wise is by L'Oreal...it is the L'Oreal Paris Sublime Bronze Pro Perfect Airbrush Self-Tanning Mist  Definitely easy to apply and dries really fast. The scent is not bad either....does not smell chemically like some others I have tried.  I like that you can spray it at any angle and even get your back too!  Most important it gives a nice natural looking tan!  Get you some!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails