Pages

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Lucky Breaks!!

I am so excited....I actually WON something!  Every month I enter Lucky Magazines Lucky Breaks in order to win free stuff and I WON SOMETHING last month.  (I never win anything.) I will receive Fekkai’s new Silky Straight Ironless Collection. WOOOHOOOO!
You should set yourself a reminder and sign up each month to win something for yourself!
Just log on to www.luckymag.com/breaks !!
This month they are giving away some spa trips, philosphy products (love!), several different brands of makeup and even a set of smashbox makeup brushes valued at $514 each!!! Hello!  That rocks!
Good luck!

2 comments:

REagan said...

Yay! Winning is the best!

Jen said...

That is totally cool. Congrats on your win.

Stopped by from SITS. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails