Pages

Friday, May 14, 2010

Target rocks....Merona

Dude, I love Target.
I cannot go in and out of there without buying something!  Usually clothing!
Today was in search of some new lamps for my living room, which I found and then of course had to browse through the women's clothing section. I had a 20% off coupon for any MERONA brand items that was burning a hole in my pocketbook (who says pocket book anymore besides your mom and grandma?) I found the cutest T-shirt. Very similar to the JCrew embellished T's that can be $30.....this one was $15.99 (then of course 20% off of that)!! (just FYI...Mine is not this color, I got the cream colored one with a pink "poof" on the shoulder.)

Have a great weekend all!

4 comments:

Ronnica said...

I've been doing a lot of online Target shopping lately. When you can get free shipping and can return stuff to the stores, why not?

Rachel Cotterill said...

Cute shirt. The more I hear about Target, the more I wish we had one here.

CoconutPalmDesigns said...

Congrats on the new shirt! I love Target too.

Stopping by from SITS! Welcome!

Cheers :-)
- CoconutPalmDesigns

Jamie said...

I always spend way too much at Target! It doesn't help that the store is less than 5 minutes from my house, too. *lol* Cute shirt btw!

Thank you for stopping by and making my SITS day so awesome! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails