Pages

Monday, May 17, 2010

Product review Monday - OLD NAVY CARGOS!!


Okay, so it's not a "product" per-say but I have to blog about my new favorite pants/cargos/capris. Purchased from Old Navy last month I bought these in white. Because I am petite and have hips I have a hard time finding pants that fit correctly in the waist and hip area. Well, these are great because they have these adjustable cinch-thingies on either side. I love cargos and my figure is not the best for them (in fact many say my body-typs should not wear these) but these are not soo pocket-y that they are too much (if that even makes any sense) going on around my hips. In fact, I recently wore them on my BFF trip and my friend K complimented me saying they "fit really well". So, I know I have found a winner in these!! And only $29.50! Can't beat that! (well maybe you can but it's pretty darn good if I say so myself)
Happy Shopping!!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Ooo...I will definitely have to try these out! I found some similar capris at Eddie Bauer that have a drawstring waist, so they actually fit. I tried on the curvy jeans but they still gapped around my waist...major disappointment! :(

Related Posts with Thumbnails