Pages

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Lovely linen

Today in my area it's going to top off in the 100s! YIKES!  With that said, for me summer is the perfect time to wear linen.....even though it wrinkles easily and is a pain to iron, I still love it because it is cool and looks cool.  I especially love white linen pants.  (As an aside, Ali on "The Bachellorette" last night wore some really cute ones that look very similar to ones in my closet that I had totally forgotten about....I'm going to have to get them out ASAP!)  Today I have on these shorts from Victoria's Secret:
They are super comfy and just the right length...not too long, not too short.
I love the knit waist and drawstring!

The white pants that I have like Ali's are these:





Also have some white pants from the GAP in cotton as well
(this is me in VA beach two years ago with my boys)....


So pull out those linen pants and cool off this SUMMER!!!

2 comments:

Elle Sees said...

linen is a summer staple for me!

BarelyVogue said...

love linen so comfy and sexy
xx
Sahi
www.barelyvogue.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails