Pages

Friday, July 9, 2010

Summer Sales

Yesterday on my day "off" (my wonderful mother-in-law takes the kids for me once a week in the summer so I can have a "mommy day") I went and got my hair did (highlights and a haircut) and then went over to Old Navy to find some shorts for my boys to go with their authentic Hawaiian shirts that the in-laws brought back from their trip to Kauai.  They were having a great sale I guess cleaning out the summer stuff already (I feel like summer just started for us!?).  I was disappointed though that it seemed so empty. EVERYTHING was on sale but there was not much inventory to choose from. I did find some cute khaki cargo's for the boys for only $10.  I found a cute cover-up for only $9 and also a scarf for $6!!! Love that!

Some other great Summer sales going on at JCrew...Their final Summer SALE!  Some really cute dresses and tops for way less!

Also, check out Anthropologie - love their dresses and unusual accessories!

TODAY 7/9 you can save 20% on your entire order at Banana Republic online!!!

Hope everyone is having a wonderful summer!!!
Here's what I wore today (nothing exciting) in the boiling heat in DC....

Banana Republic tank (last year) and Old Navy Cargos from this post.  The boys are wearing their new Hawaiian shirts and Cargos from ON.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails