Pages

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Looking (a little bit) forward to fall....

I am needing (wanting) a new pair of leopard flats for fall to replace the ones I bought a few years back from Boden.  They are in need of a new sole and I don't think they are salvagable at this point. I loved those shoes....
Anyhow - I found some on sale at Macy's!  They have this rockin' zipper bow on the toe that I LOVE. So cute!  (Just to let you in on a deal...right now they are having free shipping on any $75 WOMENs purchase code DENIM.)



Also coveting this really cool denim motorcycle jacket (also Macy's, can you tell I have been perusing their site??)


And speaking of jackets - I love the ruffles on this faux leather Steve Madden Jacket !!!

Anything purple!  I think this is going to be big for fall (or so "they" are saying).
Love this watch from SUNDANCE !! 



Ooooo, and how about this velveteen blazer!!


Can you tell I am looking a little bit forward to fall!?!?


1 comment:

Katie | FashionFrugality.com said...

That velveteen blazer is SO cute! I love the bright color!

Related Posts with Thumbnails