Pages

Monday, August 2, 2010

Product Review Monday - SHAMPOO and CONDITIONER

I have been using L'oreal EverPure Sulfate-Free (Smooth) Shampoo and Conditioner for awhile now.  Overall I give it 4.5 out of 5 stars.  I don't use it every time I shampoo because it is a bit thick/concentrated and it seems to build up on the hair over time. So I use it every other shampoo.  I especially like to use it after I have been swimming in the pool.  It has UV filters in it too so protects from those harsh summer rays!  It does not have any harsh chemicals that strip your color! (Also 100% vegan if you into that kinda thing.)  I really think it helps to preserve my color (I have highlights and low-lights in my brown hair) and prolong times between getting my roots done at the salon!!

Hope everyone is having a lovely summer!

1 comment:

Elle Sees said...

i like it for the price

Related Posts with Thumbnails