Pages

Monday, October 18, 2010

Just one accessory....

can make a difference!
Yes, just adding a cool pendant necklace, pretty blingy earrings or a colorful scarf to an otherwise blah outfit (t-shirt and jeans) can MAKE the outfit an actual outfit.

I was invited to a Mary Kay party at a friends house this weekend and she asked me to do my bit on fashion - however we ran out of time so all I had time for was my scarf-tying demo that I like to do.  That was literally all we had time for.  It made me realize that sometimes all we really need to do to look and feel "pulled together" or outfitted is to put on a pretty scarf or necklace.  Really!  It is such a simple thing that you can do each day, even as a busy mom!!

I recently went to Forever 21 for the first time in a very long time.  I am nowhere near 21 so I felt a little wierd going in there at first....but ladies, you have to do it. They have all the trendy, fun, cute accessories you could ever want and more for VERY cheap. I bought two super cute antique-looking necklaces for about $4 each, and that's not even on sale!!!  (I could have spent way more time and money in there but I had to get home to pick up the boys from school.)
Here are some cool scarves, rings, earrings, bracelets and necklaces....all super cheap, all from Forever 21.

As always....Happy Shopping!


Collier à breloque antique
$11 - canada.forever21.com
Chain jewelry »

Bague à strass majestueux
$6.80 - canada.forever21.com
Rhinestone jewelry »

1 comment:

TcH said...

Oh I love Forever 21. that is one of my go to places. I could even fit in some of their clothes before I had Rae. Definitely great deals for CHEAP. Another good one is Charlotte Russe. I got some shoes, a necklace and a sweater there for $31 on Saturday.

Related Posts with Thumbnails