Pages

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Buckles and Boots

I recently broke down and bought two new pairs of boots.(gasp) I was obsessing over the ones with buckles and riding boots in general.  I ended up getting a black pair of riding boots (which actually look more like motorcycle riding boots rather than horse-riding but I still love them) as well as a pair of slouchy but tall brown suede boots with gold buckles! Both very resonably priced (under $100) from DSW... LOVE them both! They are perfect with skinny jeans tucked into them, a fun sweater or top with a scarf or other fun accessory (of course!). Now I just need a brown pair of riding boots and I am set for fall and winter....Pictured below are some I am considering.  (I really love the color of the Steve Madden ones - that luggage brown is my fave!)




No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails