Pages

Saturday, November 20, 2010

A Few of my Favorite things...

I love the movie "The Sound of Music" and seeing as my kids love Julie Andrews in Mary Poppins I think I just may have to introduce them to the Sound of Music today.  I know they will love that song!  Anyway...

was just perusing the Piperlime site I came across several nifty, gifty items which in turn inspired me to make a polyvore (love that site too!) set of favorite fall accessories! 
As an aside - I love this Hive and Honey brand sold on Piperlime....cute and affordable accessories!!! And gotta have the "welly sock"...or rainboot sock. I have some rainboots I bought from Target and those cozy sweatery socks would be great in them (great gift too!). As you know I am a "scarf girl" and I have been eyeing these new "infinity" scarves they are showing now....just a circle of fabric with no ends to drip into your soup bowl.....GENIOUS! And....I think I fur vest counts as an accessory, right? ;) Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails