Pages

Friday, August 12, 2011

Shades of Coral.....and cute gingham tops!

That is what I saw when shopping with a friend this week...at nearly every store we went into!
Orange, coral, salmon....whatever you want to call it - it was EVERYWHERE!
We both managed to purchase an item (or two) in this apparently, on-trend color.
  The Set below consists of some examples of the things we saw on our shopping adventure....(pictured together here but pick ONE and wear it as a pop of color - not all together ;). I purchased the flats seen below at Talbots (for a steal!) in a similar shade of coral but mine are suede and a bit lighter than the ones pictured.


Shades of coral




On to Gingham "camp" tops or blouses!  I fell in LOVE with the ones at JCREW....


but did not fall in love with the price ($72 for a cotton shirt?  No, thank you!) But the next day...what to my wandering eyes should appear (as I was clothes shopping for my boys at Old Navy) but, a very cute gingham blouse - very much the same just a bigger check....

For waaaaay less..... (on sale for $19.50!)
Sorry JCrew - I love you but...your are way overpriced in my opinion. (I am not sure what was up with the one we visited either... they did not even have a SALE rack to be found...dissapointing.)

Happy end-of-summer shopping!!

J Crew boatneck t shirt
$45 - jcrew.com

Old Navy asymmetrical top
$22 - oldnavy.gap.com

Talbots shoes
$24 - talbots.com

MICHAEL Michael Kors satchel bag
$348 - nordstrom.com

Coral jewelry
$58 - simplysoles.com

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails