Pages

Friday, February 4, 2011

Hits!

Here are a few clothing reviews from some recent purchases....

I received my LEVI's BOLD curve skinny jeans the other day! What fast service!  They are a great fit.  Definitely hug the curves.  ("Bold" was the way to go.)  I am not completely sold on the wash....they have very prominent lighter lines around the hip area (as seen in pic)... however, this creates a kind of a "rock n roll" distressed vibe so I'm going to go with it! Planning on wearing them out (2 birthday parties!!) tomorrow night with my black riding boots. 

I purchased two sale items (free shipping too) from Banana Republic that also arrived in a very timely manner. I really needed some new wool dress pants to wear to church. The ones I had were completely worn out and pilling up (not great quality to begin with?) so I found these from Banana Republic.  (Unfortunately there are only a few sizes left in this pant but if you can find yours I highly recommend them!!)




My favorite things about these are the material...the color is so pretty and the weight of these is rich and thick unlike some of my other wool pants. They are great quality.  My MOST favorite part is the fit.  They have two buttons at the sides so that you can adjust the waist. If you have a problem like I always do where the waist is always gaping in the back this allows you to adjust to the smaller buttons and you don't have to have them tailored!  What a savings!!! YAY!


Also purchased these "Pretty ruffle" booties in smoke




I had been searching for some like these to go with a wool skirt from JCrew and these are perfect!
Also they look great with the new wool pants.  I think they will look cute to wear out at night with skinny jeans too.  Although they are a higher heel the tiny platform and on the front makes them bearable....really!!!
So cute!!!

Can't wait to wear my new purchases!! :)


Happy Shopping all!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails