Pages

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Store/Site Faves...

In preparation for an upcoming clothing consultation I have done some research and compiled an updated list of stores/websites that I enjoy:

Anthropologie - love their quirky and sweet sundresses (see one above) and their funky, chunky jewelry

BODEN - they have classic clothes but in FUN colors - especially for spring!  Enjoy 15% off and free shipping and returns.

LEVI's - as you know I am enjoying their new curvy jeans - great fit - highly recommend for those with a bootay!

MACY's INC brand - I have loved International Concepts brand at Macy's for a long time. It is timeless, yet trendy all at the same time.

Target - I know this was on my "old" list but I am so in love with the new designer label items that are coming up in March.  I am going to scoop up one of the Rodarte dresses as soon as they come out!

H&M - so affordable - nuff said!

Endless.com - SHOES &  BAGS....free overnight shipping!  free returns!!

Lulu's - REALLY affordable - have to admit I have not actually BOUGHT anything yet from this site however I have seen several of their items featured in other blogs and I am excited to try out some of their fashions.

Loft - this continues to be a favorite store of mine - classic apparel but more casual than Ann Taylor.  Having petite sizing is a biggie too!)

White House Black Market - It's not just black and white! Love their accessories!

Old Navy - the quality can be hit or miss here but I have found some great tanks and T's here that will last a season and some of my cutest scarves are ON and so affordable! Check out their new "Sail Away" styles.  So cute and classic!

Forever 21-trendy accessories for CHEAP

6pm.com - just found this one courtesy of People StyleWatch magazine - check out their overstock bargains on designer fashions!!!

Pier One - great affordable accessories.....necklace (similar one below) I wore on NYE was from here for only $10!!

4 comments:

TcH said...

do you have a Charlotte Russe near you? I find so many great things there. Very affordable. Love their tanks/shoes/accessories and cardigan type sweaters.

http://www.charlotterusse.com/home/index.jsp

jules1219 said...

I have heard of that store - I think there may be one in our mall....have not gone in there because it seems like it might be a little too teen for me? I will look into it though...there are some cute things on the site! Thanks! :)

hdcook said...

Hi Julie! Where in the Northern Virginia area can I find the Levis curvy fit jeans? I have such a hard time finding jeans, and thought I should try these.

Clipping Path said...

Really Awesome Blog Thanks for Sharing...

Related Posts with Thumbnails