Pages

Monday, March 14, 2011

Might as well face it I'm addicted to....

buying clothes....makeup....shoes...etc.
So during this time of Lent I am challenging myself to not buy anything new for myself.
It's not going to be easy - I am tempted every day.
But I know I can do it.
I am actually excited about how many outfits I can recreate with what I already have in my closet!!!
A lot of the trends and looks that are "in" right now I already own, it's just a matter of pulling it out and putting it together....
Like a colorful trench for spring! (I have green and yellow).... And/or cute denim or cotton jacket to thow on for chilly spring mornings....Some darling flats are a must for spring when it is too cold (where I live) for sandals but you are done with the boots...And don't forget the SCARF!!


 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails